Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stolen Gear At Sequoia

To all local airsoft fields and retailers,

I need to ask you all a personal favor to keep an eye out for a rifle of mine that was stolen from the trunk of my vehicle on March 8, 2008 at Sequoia Airsoft. It is a TM AUG A2. Features that will make this rifle stand out more from other AUGs include "King David" written in white paint and covered by a clear coat on the right side of the upper receiver, a Gaurder battery bag also slung to the right side of the rifle which at the time that it was stolen had a red 9.6 1500 MaH mini-type battery inside it, and the fact that the rifle is missing the silver and black cap to the gas tube that is below and to the right of the outer barrel. Furthermore, it may be equipped with one of two hi-capacity magazines, one a TM with coating of green paint near the top or a CA that is missing the allen screw in the bottom plate of the mag. I have also included a photograph of the rifle from when I had a King Arms phantom kit and 30 mm red dot on it (not present on the rifle at time of theft). At last check, the rifle chronoed in the 380-400 FPS area.

I would really appreciate your help in trying to spot and retrieve this rifle. I am a college student struggling to pay my bills and can not afford to replace this rifle (spent some $400 on it). It frustrates me because I'm always the guy at fields loaning my gear out to players who have rifle problems or come with springers. I try to promote a sense of good will among airsofters and it frustrates me to no end to have this happen to me.

To my friends at AEX and Gamepod, I would truly appreciate you forwarding the description of this rifle to your service techs as the thief may have it brought in to have work done. As for Roundhouse Productions, CQB City and Mike Force, if you could forward the description to your referees, game controllers and staff, I would also be very appreciative.

If the rifle turns up, please confiscate it immediately and contact me ASAP. Regardless of your location, I'd be willing to drive out and pick it up if it is recovered.

Thank you for your support,
Sincerely,

Chuck Durham,
Remnant Airsoft team founder and Commanding Officer
510-396-2921 (cell)

No comments: