Sunday, March 16, 2008

Progress Report: 2008 Rule Changes #1 Wound Rule

As our club has grown so has a few problems. To better serve our clubs growing attendace we are going to modify some rules to make things easier to understand.

WOUND RULE: suspended for the next 4 months

Due to abuse and confusion our long standing wound rule is going to be suspended. If you are shot anywhere you are "OUT!" Hollywood style death is required, lay on the ground pull out your red rag. You must lay dead (no sitting up or filling your magazines) for 3 minutes.

you can be revived by a medic 2 times before you have to go to the reinforcement zone. as long as it is within the 3 minutes before you "bleed-out"

If you are caught talking when dead you will be required to stay at you reinforcement zone an extra 3 minutes after you have arrived. Dead men tell no tales.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is nice to see a club making changes as the game evolves. Kudos!
Great Club, great fun!

Anonymous said...

I know, for myself, I was calling EVERY hit as an out. I don't think I've ever used "wound". Guess in the heat of the moment I'm not thinking about "where" I got hit, just that I got hit.

B. DAVIDSON