Thursday, April 02, 2009

CO-OP Event: CImmerians Airsoft Club: Operation: - Distant Thor - May 15th -17th 2009

May 15th-17th 2009 (CAMPING OP) OP: DISTANT THOR

Scenario following the exploits of A-Team ODA 574 in Afghanistan in 2003. The scenario will center on the actions of SF A-Team ODA 574 and Ranger support unit. These forces were pitted against OpFor in their hunt for "High Value targets" in a mountainous region of "As Sulaymaniyah" province. Evo's will include mounted and unmounted patrol as well as desert mountaineering in cave rich region.



If you are 18 or older, Join the Mike Force Club Members for this event! Camping, Night Games, Movies and the FEAST OF CROM!

Contact HQ to get more information! cimmerians.com/Contact

2 comments:

Hippothefish said...

Hey everyone, this is PFC Evans!
I graduated from BCT in Ft. Jackson today; tomorrow I fly to Ft. Sam in TX for AIT. I miss playing with you guys; blanks are fun too, but it's just not Mike Force.

I look forward to playing with you again in a few months. Stay hooah!
~PFC Evans

Anonymous said...

I already went through the motions on this OP. Sent in my App. to the Cimmereans and 3 days later I got my approval! Once you get your approval though make sure you go back to the site and Register for OP: Distant Thor so they can email you all the Sit-Reps. and your Oscar-Mike to Afghanistan Navada!!!
and.........

PFC Evans, HOOAH indeed! Good to hear your coming along, Ranger medic in no time! Then you can come back and school the rest of us slobs...Good Luck Brother!

B. Davidson
DROPDEAD